Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Ben's hats

When Ben was little, real little, my mom sent him a ball cap. It was dark purple and gold and he wore it much of the time but especially to bed. He called it his "nighty cap". Ben has always been a HAT man. He has bought hats in every country we have visited along the way and a few dozen here in the states. Some are nice, some are weird, some are goofy, some are distinguished. They are all BEN.

Loving to knit, of course, I had to make some beanies for Ben. I don't have a lot of pictures of them but here is one of his beanies.

I am currently trying to convince his best friend that he needs one of my beanies, a red one perhaps. But it doesn't matter - I will always have Ben to knit beanies for! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the color of that one, esp with Ben's eyes. Kyle loves his beanies that you've made, too.

    ReplyDelete