Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sophie's Response to Madigan

My Auntie Elizabeth has a dog named Madigan. She sure is something. She has her own "sub-blog" and everything. She is really very witty. I think she takes after Auntie Elizabeth. I am not witty like that. I am steady, loyal, faithful, precious, loving, and really, really cute. But not witty. (See http://loveisadventure.blogspot.com/)

But Madigan today was discussing CATS. Now I do have an opinion on cats. They are self-serving and arrogant and they think everything revolves around them. They don't think they have to share. I mean, seriously, why would anyone want to have his/her own chair when you could share it with a warm cuddly human? Case in point...
Cats don't think they have to be nice, either. I mean, they say, "take it or leave it" human. If they don't like you, they don't even PRETEND to be polite. Have you ever heard a cat hiss? Well, believe me, it is a daunting sound. One that will keep you up at night just worrying about it.

Then cats feel free to be stupid and think no one will notice. Cats actually believe that no one will consider that they are stupid.  I mean, they can be so stupid and actually think that humans are amazed and excited and astonished by their antics. When all the while they are actually being rather weird and stupid.

I should actually back off a bit here and say that if someone as fascinating as Sarah has cats, then there MIGHT be something to cats. But I doubt it.  I'm thinking that Sarah just has this rescue thing going on and felt sorry for those cats, Pippin and Leo. I mean, really, at least Leo wasn't so 'OUT THERE'.  Pippin now, wow, who really believes he is all that and a can of tuna. Oh yeah, PIPPIN does!

That is all I have to say on the matter. I mean, I couldn't just leave it alone. Usually, I can just let those things slide. But I know how many bloggers read Auntie Elizabeth's posts and I just had to say my piece. I am a pretty peaceful girl, after all.  But this, this was too much, Madigan.  Too much.

As Madigan would say, "Stay Excellent".  I say, "Stay warm, cozy, and happy with a puppy on your lap."
Love, Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment