Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's in the Bag

I found a really fun pattern to use to make these knitted drawstring bags. These would work well as jewelry bags for traveling or for scarves or any little thing that might need protecting. I am eager to make more of these for Christmas gifts this year and am trying to decide what goes INTO them when I send them off. I am also planning to embellish the outsides of some of them.

Christmas doesn't seem far away anymore, except for the fact that I want to see Elizabeth and Kyle so much that the time will drag. All the more reason for me to GET KNITTING!

Have a super time planning your own Christmas gift list!

2 comments:

  1. I have it on good authority that Elizabeth wants jewelry for Christmas (Cough--cough). <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Aunt Eunice...shhhhhh, that's a secret.

    Mom, those bags look great! I esp love the green one on the right. That yarn is perfect for that project, I think.

    ReplyDelete